Monday, October 4, 2010

Feeling loved

Last week Daddy was home a day …sick.
And mommy wanted to let daddy sleep.


When Stella woke up, she wanted to look out of the window.
As mommy brought her up to the windowsill, she saw Daddy’s car still in the driveway.
Her eyes lit up, “daddy’s here!” she exclaimed. “Can I go wake him up?”

Mommy explained that daddy needed to sleep, he has headaches.
“can I go wake him up?” was her reply
After you sit on the potty.
(this will buy daddy some time, she usually sits any wares from 10-20 minutes on the potty in the morning thinks mommy)

“OK” and off to the bathroom she runs.
10 seconds after mommy sits her on the potty;
Stella stands up,
Eexclaims that she’s done,
Makes a B-line straight for the bedroom
leaving a bewildered mommy in the dust.

My eyes are closed; I hear the door swing open.
Pat pat pat, I hear the little feet race towards me.
I open my eyes to be greeted with a big smile.
She leans over, blows and then kisses my head and then gives me a big hug.


It feels so good to be loved!

2 comments: