Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Edward Scissorhands to the rescue!

Mark your calendars

There was no screaming

Opa didn’t have to be there

No squirming

Aunt Steffi wasn’t there

It was of her own free will

She asked us

Yes, she asked mommy and daddy

But I’m getting ahead of myself

Let me clarify
It all started as she was taking a bath

Daddy sitting on the stool next to the tub

Mommy, with extremely huge pregnant belly, can’t cut her own toenails

So daddy helps

Stella sees

Stella says…

“Me too?”

Parents do a double take

“You what? “

“ME TOO?”

Hell ya, come here!

Of her own free will mommy and daddy were able to cut our own child’s toe and finger nails without a peep;

Without the aid of Aunti’s

Without the aid of Grandparents

I am marketing the calendar!

I’m basking in the glory

I’m reveling in the mystery

Who knows when this will happen again!

1 comment:

  1. And great photos of Stella here -- she'd be a star model on iStock!

    ReplyDelete