Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh the excitement

I get it now.

It’s the moment parents live for.

I’ve never seen a kid more excited.
Friday, Stella unpacked her new bean bag chair. (A replacement for the rocking chair migrating to the Baby’s room.)

We opened the box.

The light bulb clicked into the on position

Double click, it was hers

Her face brightened

Smile from ear to ear

And then she went bizerk.


Jumping

Spinning

Laying

Crawling

All sorts of acrobatics

Just plain hamming it up.

Without a fuss the rocking chair could be removed.

Wish I had that much luck with the tooth brush that daddy already threw away ;-(

She’s proud

It hers

She shows it to everyone

If there is no visitor, then “common daddy I want to show you my new chair” for the tenth time in an hour.

“Watch this”

Starting from mommy & daddy’s room

Going as fast as those little legs will take her

Launching herself into the chair.


I mean wouldn’t you be excited too if you had an enormous bean bag bigger than you to crawl around on?

No comments:

Post a Comment