Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Do Witches Make Fishes


HI all,
I wanted to take a moment to plug a new book that is out but you may not have heard of.

"Do Witches make Fishes"


This book was written by Jason Mayo, another daddy blogger. In fact after searching many blogs on my limited time, his is the only other daddy blog that I have found entertaining, insightful, funny and worth reading on a regular basis... and much more entertaining than my blog.

You can check out his blog here.

Any way, he has written a cute book that has great illustrations and the proceeds all go to charity.
You can get the book at:

amazon.com

amazon.de

amazon.co.uk

Enjoy.

I hope things will calm down soon that I can start blogging on a regular basis again. Right now, we’ve been extremely happy if we get five minutes of sleep.

jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment