Thursday, August 11, 2011

What happened?



I blinked…

Only yesterday there was a baby

Now little flash lightning scurries everywhere,

With full platinum hair, he

Clears out shelves in a flash

He’s crawls, he stands,

He lunges forward

What happened, I blinked

He’s drinking out of a cup,

He’s waving hi

What happened, I blinked,

She’s in kindergarten

Overnight she turned into a little girl

Like a monkey she climbs and jumps

And she even pulls her own pants up…sometimes

The baby swing is now only a novelty

As she nimbly climbs in and out, showing her flexibility

What happened, I blinked

She’s formulating complex sentences

English ones too

Discussing and negotiating

What happened, I Blinked!


ps. I had a cool video to post but for the past 4 days I haven't been able to get blogger to process it. don't know what the problem is but I hope it is fixed soon. So for now you'll have to suffer through a couple pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Love it! It's truly amazing how time passes.
    Best,
    Rick

    ReplyDelete