Saturday, July 24, 2010

Late night photo shoot



I’ve been saying I am going to do it for weeks.

Tonight I’m going to bite the bullet.


I know I’m a horrible father.

Poor kid just wants to sleep.

She won’t even know.

She is just too damn cute.

Hold on a second, I gotta go get the camera.

It won’t disturb her slumber.

Quiet now, turn off the camera beeps.

Bang! Careful with the tripod.

I can’t see a darn thing.

Aperture wide, exposure long

Click

Wow, I never realized that auto focus light is so bright

Pump the ISO up.

Click

Wish I could manual focus but I still can’t see a thing.

Click

Raise the window a bit

Click

A bit more

Click

Got it!

Exit, just as she rolls over.



This morning Stella found the tripod.

After examining it she told me to put the camera on and take some pictures.

Man she’s hard core, a photo session even before a cup of coffee.







1 comment:

  1. ttavares1@verzion.netJuly 24, 2010 at 9:27 PM

    great pictures. looks lik you guys are having lots of fun.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete