Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Paradox

As a general rule, I do not follow convention.
So I find myself in an interesting situation.
Which ever way you look at it,
We are breaking one convention but falling into another.

Which takes priority?
General folklore?
Or family heritage?

This just defines “paradox”.
breaking what was taken for granted.
For in Maja’s family,
it is generally expected to have children of one sex
And we assume the role of the “typical” German or American Family.

Because
We found out yesterday.
In October
We’ll be having a boy!

4 comments:

  1. congratulations on finding out! when's the due date again?
    -Claud

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of the convention very meaningless as the tradition you should follow is YOUR family's that is you, Maya and Stella. I think every family should have boys and girls mixed well two or three anyway. but who cares what I think LOL But how very very exciting for you guys!!! Congrats!!!

    Uncle Gene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! someone I can shop for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cogratulations guys!!!!
    Tony and Amy T.

    ReplyDelete