Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Reprise

Was it something I said?

Did she know I wrote about her tantrums?

Did the steam run out?

Are the batteries recharging?

Or did a growth spurt just end? (It was tough squeezing into a pair of shoes today)

Yesterday was a string of wonderful events that made us proud.

That showed us that deep down, she really is a sweetheart.


Mommy has been in some pain the last few days. She exclaimed “ow” as they were walking up the hill. Stella turns to mommy and asks if she should give her a hug, then proceeds to do so.

When done she asked mommy if the “ow” is better now.

Later in the day, she randomly asked mommy for a kiss.

That evening when I gave her something she had asked for, she answered in full sentence “thank you wonderful daddy”


Mommy was handing me boxes to put into the attic, Stella jumped in and lifted a box to hand to mommy.

She helped daddy dry Holly after a bath.




This I am sure, is not the aliens!

No comments:

Post a Comment